28.1.10

AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2010

Personally signed by Rafael Nadal.





Rafa signing a photo for me.





Me mixing it up with the Bryan Brothers. (Will replace with a better photo in the future)



I hate this photo! but decided to add it anyway. Novak doesn't look impressed but he is actually a very friendly guy and very approachable and was happy to pose for a photo.



Daniela Hantuchova and me.


Xavier Malisse and me. Xavier is a good bloke and very approachable.




Gael Monfils and Me.



Me and Roger Federer



BELOW ARE SOME PHOTOS I TOOK AT THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2010
(Click to Enlarge)MORE TO COME



















*****************************************************************************





2 comments:

  1. THIS IS HILARIOUS!! I love these photos. How did you get these guys (and ladies) to take pictures with you. Especially Roddick! Fed's looks irritated or worried or something. I could write a show about this - your expressions are great - like its something everyone does. And the whole Stepanek and his "man on a mission" looking so serious, is great!

    I could see you doing this all over the country following these players and constantly getting pictures - maybe even more than tennis - other things too - with famous people - I bet you would get a huge following because the style is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at them again - WHATS GOING ON WITH MONFILS - he looks shell shocked!! LOL! And it looks like you are forcing james blake to take this picture AT GUN POINT!! This could seriously be a funny half hour sitcom of sorts! Sort of a HALF reality show or something.

    Ive got a thousand more ideas just looking at these pictures. I still cant figure how you just walked right up to these busy professionals and had them stop to take a picture with you and your wife.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Professional Tennis Players up close and Personal.